What are the components of the wireless calling system?
- 1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
- 2. Call button, installed on each table
- 3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
- 1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
- 2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.